Financial Aid Scholarships
To qualify for a financial aid bursary, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be registered at Saint Paul University during the 2017–2018 academic year
- Be eligible to receive governmental financial aid* and have claimed your funds
- Contribute financially towards your studies, as well as having a contribution from parents or spouse, if applicable.
- If you wish to apply for the Saint Paul University Financial Aid Bursary, you must complete the new financial survey available in your student intranet. Once logged into your student intranet account, click "My finances" and select "Financial Aid", then select "On-line Financial Aid Bursary".
- Demonstrate financial need
- Maintain a satisfactory academic standing
For more information, contact Daniel Tessier by phone at 613-236-1393, ext. 2295, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.