Residences & Meal Plans
Residence costs are based on building style as well as whether the room is single or double occupancy. For 2016-2017 residence costs ranged from $5,880 to $7,445. These costs are subject to change for the 2017-2018 academic year. Visit Brock's residence website for further information.
Brock offers 6 individual residences in three styles: Traditional, Semi-suite, and Townhouse.
Traditional-style and Semi-suite style residences have both single and double rooms grouped into communities of “houses” or “halls” of 40 to 60 students. Washroom facilities are shared.
Townhouse-style residences offer the convenience of on-campus living, with a more independent lifestyle. You will share a unit with 2, 3, or 4 other students and have the option to cook your own meals.
- All rooms in Quarry View Residence are singles.
- There is one double room and three single rooms in each Village Residence unit.
- Townhouse-style residences also feature a kitchen, living area, and 2 bathrooms per house.
All residences are close to the main buildings on campus. Several rooms are designed to accommodate those with mobility devices. Residence fees include utilities, local telephone and network connections.
We are happy to guarantee residence to incoming Year One full-time students, who are coming directly from high school, or whose primary residence is outside of Ontario. Please ensure that we receive your residence application and deposit by the posted deadline for this guarantee to apply.
We also guarantee residence to students transferring from another postsecondary institution who meet the following conditions:
- Accept their offer of admission no later than June 1, 2017;
- Were granted less than 5.0 transfer credits as determined by Brock University by June 1, 2017; and
- Submit the residence application and fee by the deadline.
A meal plan is required in all traditional-style residences. If you live in a townhouse-style residence or off-campus, you will have the option of cooking for yourself or purchasing a meal plan if desired.
All students living in residence will purchase $300 in flex dollars – a no-worry alternative to carrying cash – that may be used on campus and at several off campus locations. Additional flex dollars may be added at any time.
Meal Plans options:
- Basic $3,600
- Light $3,950
- Regular $4,200
- Varsity $4,450
- Non-traditional (optional) $2,000
- Phone 905-688-5550, ext. 3370
- Email email@example.com