Residences & Meal Plans
$10,544 - $12,869 (includes telephone with local service, internet connection, meals).
Note: Price is for 2016-2017.
The majority of rooms are traditional, double accommodation with a limited number of singles and suite-style residence accommodations. Both co-ed and single-gender (limited number, traditional residence only) floors are available. Rooms and bathrooms are not co-ed.
- Smoke-free rooms
- Limited number of accessible rooms/attendant service for students with physical disabilities
- Residence Life program with live-in staff
- Counsellor-in-residence program
- Themed communities: Creative Arts and Design, Entrepreneurship, Healthy Lifestyle, Leadership and Engagement, Sustainable Living, Technology and Media, and Alcohol-Free (reviewed annually)
- Accommodation available on "quieter" floors (reviewed annually)
- Students in Carleton's Bachelor of Global and International Studies (BGInS) program may request to live in our BGInS Living and Learning Community
We guarantee a place in residence to all high school and CEGEP students entering first-year studies in the fall, provided you receive an offer on, or before, May 15, 2017. You must pay the deposit and accept the residence offer online, by the deadline outlined on the Housing website, to confirm your space.
If you do not qualify for a guaranteed space in residence, you can still apply. A lottery draw is used for all other residence applications.
Yes. The residence deposit is $700, payable by credit card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express only) or by Interac. Please note that only customers of BMO, RBC Royal Bank, TD Bank and Scotia Bank may use the Interac option. All residence deposits must be paid through the acceptance process on Carleton Central, not directly through your bank. Information is for 2016-2017.
First-year students living in residence will be enrolled in the All Access Meal Plan, which provides unlimited entry into the Dining Hall and $200 Dining "Flex" Dollars. This flexibility ensures that you will be able to fit healthy eating into your personal schedule. For students living in suite-style residences, there is a Reduced Meal Plan option, which offers 7 meals per week and $450 Flex Dollars.
- Phone 613-520-5612
- Email email@example.com