Residences & Meal Plans
$5,310 - $8,362 per 2 semesters
Prices vary on occupancy (e.g., quad room vs. single apartment)
Guelph's residence is 1 of the largest in Canada. Room types include: single, double, triple, and quad rooms; 3-person apartments; suite-style apartments; and townhouses.
Approximately 40% of rooms in first year are single. Buildings are co-ed and single-gender.
- Wheelchair accessible rooms
- Study-intensive areas
- Residence learning communities
- Academic clusters
- Living Learning centres – Arts House, International House, ECO House and La Maison Française, Innovation House, Design House
- Telephone and ResNet are included
Space in residence is guaranteed to all first-year students on the Guelph campus if the application and deposit are received by the deadline (June 1, 2018, no later than 11:59 pm ET).
$500 deposit is due June 1, 2018
Meal plans are mandatory in most buildings. There are 6 plans to choose from (prices are for two semesters):
- Minimum – designed for students who are not on campus on weekends and those with lighter appetites: $3,795
- Light – suitable for students occasionally on campus on weekends and those with lighter appetites: $4, 405
- Full – our most popular plan, designed for students who are on campus on alternate weekends and those with average appetites: $4,950
- Plus – designed for students who are on campus alternate weekends and those with hearty appetites: $5,435
- Varsity – appropriate for students who are on campus most weekends, athletes and those with larger appetites: $5,850
- Ultra – an optional meal plan designed for students who live off campus who want an occasional meal and snack on campus - starts at $195; add money any time.
Rooms are assigned in early August.
- Phone 519-824-4120, ext. 58701
- Email email@example.com