Residences & Meal Plans
$7,300 - $7,425 (September 2016 - April 2017)
Fees include utilities, local telephone access, cable television, access to internet and a furnished suite.
• Double bed
• Desk and work area with chair and lamp
• Cable television
• Free internet access
• Free local calls and voicemail
• Closet space with rack
• Full-size refrigerator
• Kitchen table and chairs
• Counter and sink area with storage
• 3-piece bathroom
• Stand-up shower
Why You Should Live in Residence
If you live in the National Capital Region, Saint Paul University Residence is the place to be. No other accommodations in the area offer the opportunity to meet and interact with students from 3 different institutions of higher learning. Here you will find students from Saint Paul University, the University of Ottawa as well as Carleton University. Want to live close to downtown as well as your classes? Then, Saint Paul University Residence is the place for you.
Here are few of the many advantages you will experience:
- Your suite comes fully furnished and features high speed internet access, television with local cable and a telephone with free local calls and voicemail.
- The Residence features laundry facilities, common kitchen, BBQ with picnic tables, a movie lounge, and a front desk, which is staffed 24 hours a day.
- You pay only for the 8-month academic year and avoid a 12-month lease.
- The Residence is only steps away from the University; you can sleep in late and still make it to class on time!
- You don’t have to worry about roommates who don’t pay their bills.
- Enjoy the convenience of using our study lounge for group or individual study.
- As a Saint Paul resident you will also have access to the free shuttle that circulates Monday to Friday between Saint Paul and its sister school, the University of Ottawa, as well as Carleton University.
- Take part in weekly events hosted by your RA team or get involved in our many clubs and volunteer committees.
- Residence offers a secure building, featuring 24-hour video monitoring and swipe card access.
Based on first-come, first-served. Priority given to Saint Paul University students studying full time.
$700; non-refundable, applied towards fees.
No mandatory meal plan required
For more information, call 613-236-3131, and press "0".
Residence is also available to University of Ottawa and Carleton University students.
- Phone 613-236-3131
- Email email@example.com