Residences & Meal Plans
$3,460 to $8,000 (meals not included)
Our Simcoe Village (Central Hall, North Hall, South Hall) and South Village residences offer a variety of fully furnished suites.
- Central Hall and South Hall are open-concept suites that feature 2 double beds separated by a partition.
- South Hall offers a limited number of quadrupal occupancy rooms, with 2 bunk beds (double sized mattresses) side-by-side in each.
- North Hall and South Village offer 2 private bedrooms.
- a kitchenette with a mini fridge and microwave
- a private, 3-piece bath
- a workspace
Our residences include:
- guaranteed residence for all first-year students
- controlled building access
- double sized beds in all rooms
- games rooms, dance studios and lounges
- housekeeping and maintenance services
- kitchen facilities, including access to BBQs
- living-learning communities
- nightly events to support social and academic needs
- on-site laundry
- residence advisors per floor
- roommate self-selection
- steps away from the bus stop
- TV, cable, phone and Wi-Fi
- Space in residence is guaranteed for all first-year students who accept their offer to the university and submit their residence application by the deadline.
- The residence application information is sent with your offer of admission. The deadline to complete the residence application, and pay your residence deposit, is June 3, 2019.
- Room assignments are determined in early to mid-summer.
- Students living in South Village Residence are required to purchase a dining plan.
- Students living in Simcoe Village Residence or off campus can purchase a voluntary dining plan.
- Phone 905-728-8700, ext. 8100 (Simcoe Village), ext. 8000 (South Village)
- Email email@example.com