Residences & Meal Plans
$5,800 to $8,700 (meals not included)
Our Simcoe Village (Central hall, North hall, South hall) and South Village residences offer a variety of fully furnished suites.
- A kitchenette with a mini fridge and microwave
- A private, three-piece bath
- A workspace
- Plenty of space for creativity
Central hall and South hall are open-concept suites that feature two double beds separated by a partition. North hall and South Village offer two private bedrooms.
Our residences feature:
- 24-hour front desk staff
- Controlled building access
- Games rooms/dance studios
- Individually controlled air conditioning/heating
- Light housekeeping every two weeks
- Maintenance services
- On-site laundry, additional kitchen facilities and storage space
- Study lounges
- TV, cable, phone and high-speed internet/Wi-Fi access
Space in residence is guaranteed for all first-year students who accept their offer to UOIT and submit their residence application by the deadline. The residence application information is sent with the offer of admission. The deadline to complete the residence application and deposit is June 1, 2017. Room assignments are determined in early to mid-summer.
Students living in South Village Residence are required to purchase a dining plan. Students living in Simcoe Village Residence or off campus can purchase either a compulsory or voluntary dining plan.
- Phone 905-728-8700, ext. 8100 (Simcoe Village) ext. 8000 (South Village)
- Email email@example.com