Residences & Meal Plans
$5,350 (all inclusive) per 4-month contract.
Double residence rooms; each side has 1 bed, wardrobe and desk. The residence is not co-ed and has single-gender rooms.
- Complete residence life program
- 50% upper-year students
- Intramural teams
- Weekly community suppers/chapels
- Recreational facilities
- TV/games/quiet study lounges
- High-speed and/or wireless internet connection for each student
- Comprehensive Student Services team
- Residence scholarships and awards
Conrad Grebel University College is a unique on-campus residence option for students admitted to a first-year program. Grebel is not part of the University of Waterloo's first-year residence guarantee and is not listed on the Residence Community Ranking Form.
If you'd like to live at Grebel, you'll need to complete an application and attend a personal interview. Both need to be completed by May 23, 2017.
You can also indicate whether you're interested in a Grebel living-learning community for Music or Peace and Conflict Studies.
In-house home cooking: 21 meals per week as well as snack times between meals; consideration for special diets.
- Phone 519-885-0220, ext. 24264
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org