Residences & Meal Plans
$5,495 (all inclusive) per 4-month contract.
Double residence rooms with modular furniture; each side has 1 bed, wardrobe and desk. The residence is not co-ed and has single-gender rooms.
- complete residence life program
- 50% first-year students upper-year students – this mix brings lots of leadership and mentoring opportunities
- 100 + ways to get involved: clubs, sports, student council, talent shows, musicals and more
- dedicated support staff and residence dons around the clock
- games lounge with ping pong, pool, foosball and board games
- lounges with TV, gaming systems and Netflix
- library attached to residence floors
- laundry facilities
- workout centre
- $93,000+ available in residence awards
- weekly community suppers/chapels
- high-speed and/or wireless internet connection
Conrad Grebel University College is a unique on-campus residence option for students admitted to a first-year program. Grebel is not part of the University of Waterloo's first-year residence guarantee and is not listed on the Residence Community Ranking Form.
If you'd like to live at Grebel, you'll need to complete an application and attend a personal interview. Both need to be completed by May 23, 2019.
You can also indicate whether you're interested in a Grebel living-learning community for Music or Peace and Conflict Studies.
In-house home cooking: 21 meals per week as well as snack times between meals; consideration for special diets.
- Phone 519-885-0220, ext. 24215
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org