University of Waterloo - St. Paul's University College
St. Paul's University College is a small, close-knit community within the larger University of Waterloo. We offer residence, academic courses, and unique learning opportunities to Waterloo students and foster the development of social innovators to shape a just and humane world.
- If you’re a Faculty of Environment student, St. Paul’s is an ideal residence choice. As home of the Environment Living-Learning Community, you’ll have access to special academic sessions, peer leaders, and faculty interactions.
- Students from all programs at Waterloo are welcome. Our residence has 190 beds, which means everyone knows each other and it’s easy to create a friendly, welcoming atmosphere.
- We have Waterloo’s only French-language residence floor.
- Our double rooms have privacy barriers that separate the sleeping area from the study space. Of course, you can opt for a single room if you don’t want a roommate.
- We’re home to St. Paul’s GreenHouse, a live-in social innovation community for students beyond first year. Students from all faculties conceive of workable ideas that create social justice or environmental change.
- We’re also home to the Waterloo Aboriginal Education Centre, which provides support and educational opportunities to Aboriginal students and others.
- We embrace sustainability practices in our day-to-day operations and encourage student participation through our Green Team.