Residences & Meal Plans
$10,680 - $11,120 for eight months (meals included).
Single rooms and double rooms with a privacy barrier.
All rooms are air conditioned in summer.
Complete residence life program:
- Quiet study areas
- Environment Living Learning Community
- French culture/language floor
- Aboriginal services
- Games room
- TV lounge
- Dons and residence life staff
You are guaranteed a space in residence if you meet the conditions outlined at: http://uwaterloo.ca/housing/first-year/guarantee/.
To confirm this space, you must also complete the online “Residence Community Ranking Form”and submit a $500 non-refundable deposit by 11:59 pm (ET) on June 1, 2016.
Conrad Grebel University College is not part of the residence guarantee, and a separate application and procedure is outlined at: http://uwaterloo.ca/grebel/future-students/.
Full meal-plan card holders get five passes per day on weekdays and four passes on the weekend in the fall and winter terms (one pass buys a main entree, sides, dessert and beverage).
Located on the University of Waterloo’s main campus.
At the University of Waterloo, first-year students live in one of the Waterloo residences or in one of the University College residences. For complete residence information, check the information for all five residences:
- University of Waterloo
- University of Waterloo - Conrad Grebel University College
- University of Waterloo - Renison University College
- University of Waterloo - St. Jerome's University
- University of Waterloo - St. Paul's University College
- Phone 519-885-1460, ext. 212
- Email email@example.com