Residences & Meal Plans
$11,290 – $12,135 for eight months (meals included).
Single rooms and double rooms with a privacy barrier.
All rooms are air conditioned in summer.
Complete residence life program:
- quiet study areas
- Environment Living Learning Community
- French culture/language floor
- Aboriginal services
- games room
- TV lounge
- dons and residence life staff
You are guaranteed a space in residence if you meet the conditions.
To confirm this space, you must also complete the online Residence Community Ranking Form and submit a $500 non-refundable deposit by 11:59 pm (ET) on June 3, 2019.
Conrad Grebel University College is not part of the residence guarantee, and a separate application and procedure is outlined on the Conrad Grebel website.
Full meal-plan card holders get 5 passes per day on weekdays and 4 passes on the weekend in the fall and winter terms (1 pass buys a main entree, sides, dessert and beverage).
Located on the University of Waterloo’s main campus.
At the University of Waterloo, first-year students live in one of the Waterloo residences or in 1 of the University College residences. For complete residence information, check the information for all 5 residences:
- University of Waterloo
- University of Waterloo – Conrad Grebel University College
- University of Waterloo – Renison University College
- University of Waterloo – St. Jerome's University
- University of Waterloo – St. Paul's University College
- Phone 519-885-1460, ext. 212
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org