New Entrepreneurship Minor
As a university with strong entrepreneurial spirit and connections, Waterloo is excited to offer a new Minor in Entrepreneurship (an option is available to Engineering students). The minor/option are designed to give you the business skills and domain-specific knowledge needed to pursue your entrepreneurial ambitions. Students will be able to apply what they learn in lectures to their own venture or entrepreneurial project.
- Public Health: Effective fall 2016, the Health Promotion program has been renamed Public Health. The new name better reflects the nature of the field and career opportunities.
- Tourism Development is the new name for the former Tourism and Parks Management major in Recreation and Leisure Studies in the Faculty of Applied Health Sciences.
- Theatre and Performance is the new name for the former Drama major in the Faculty of Arts.
- The Admission Information Form (AIF) is now required for admission in all Faculty of Engineering and Faculty of Mathematics programs.
- The Geography and Aviation program and the Science and Aviation program now require English (ENG4U - min. 70%).
- All Faculty of Science programs now require English (ENG4U - min 70%).