- B.Mathematics (Honours) with Finance Concentration
- Concurrent Honours B.Music (Music Education)/B.Ed (5-year program)
- Concurrent Communication, Media and Film/Bachelor of Education
- Bachelor of Arts Combined Honours in Sociology and Criminology
- Certificate in Organizational Management (from Business)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours Business Administration) with Specializations in Accounting, Human Resources, Finance, Supply Chain and Business Analytics, Marketing or Strategy and Entrepreneurship (with/without thesis and with/without co-op)
- Bachelor of Arts Honours Visual Arts; Communication, Media and Film with Film Production; Media Arts
- Bachelor of Arts Honours Visual Arts and Communication, Media and Film with Studio Arts
The B.A. Honours in Visual Arts and Communication, Media and Film program has added 2 possible streams to the degree to formally recognize the areas of focus in which students have historically concentrated their courses:
- B.A. Honours Visual Arts and Communication, Media and Film with Film Production and Media Arts
- B.A. Honours Visual Arts and Communication, Media and Film with Studio Arts
The B.A. Honours Political Science with Bilingual Specialization has been renamed the B.A. Honours Political Science with French Specialization.
All applications to our Digital Journalism programs have been suspended for fall 2018.